Change



Let’s face it, we’ve changed.
We’ve all changed.
Somewhere between school ending and school starting.
We’ve all gone in our own directions.
Hearts were broken and friendships were over. 
New loves started, and new people came into our lives.
We no longer hang-out with our circle of friends that we thought that was going to be there for us “forever”.
We no longer talk for hours about nothing at all.
We’ve all changed.
Some for the better and some for the worse.

 Quote from : tumblr


Yeah that's quote is really MEE!!!

I have one person that I like , but he likes other girl
I have four "best friends FOREVER" who not forever being my friends
now I have many friends who always beside me , they are boy , girl and unknown LOL
Now I hang out with all of my friends in the class or other class, not with them anymore
My "best friend FOREVER" now have their our friends , and when I hang out with them , I'm not feel so comfortable anymore

You change , I change , everything's change , man !
You just not notice that
And I swear , when I'm in Senior High School , they're actually...
Forget me ..

All of my friends not remember me anymore , yeah...
And in Senior High School , I will get new "best friend FOREVER" and then our friendship is broken , and continue like that until I die 

Poor Girl ToT 

This entry was posted on 20 Agustus 2010 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Change”