All About YUI

YUI is a Japanese singer/songwriter/musician (who plays both the acoustic and electric guitar).
She was born in Fukouka, Japan, on March 26th 1987.
Unlike many professional musicians who’ve played an instrument all their lives, it wasn’t until the age of 16 when she started playing the guitar (and began to study singing and songwriting at a private music cram school in Fukuoka).
In such a short time, YUI was able to master her skills at the guitar, and learn so much about singing and songwriting.
This would prove her future success and launch her career as a professional artist at a young age


Her songs (copet dari yahooo) :

I Remember You
Happy Birthday To You You
Highway Chance 
How Crazy 
Thank You My Teens
Ruido 
It's All Right
Umbrella
Why?
Winding Road(single)
CHE.R.RY
Driving Today
Feel My Soul
Free Bird
Why Me
Merry Go Round
Blue Wind
I Can't Say
I Know Just My Way
Ready To Love
Simply White
Spiral Escape
Swing Of Lie 
Goodbye Days
I Remember You
Cloudy
It's Happy Line
Crossroad
Life (Single)
Namidairo lyrics
Rolling Star
Winter Hot Music
Tokyo
Help
Tomorrow's Way
Again
Love And Truth
Jam
My Generation
Summer Song
My Friend
Laugh Away
I'll Be
Am I Wrong?
Find Me
Sea
Oh My God
I wanna be


Albums : 

  • From Me To You (22 Februari 2006)
  • Can't Buy My Love (4 April 2007)
  • I Loved Yesterday (9 April 2008)
  • My Short Stories (12 November 2008)
  • Holidays In The Sun (14 Juli 2010)



This entry was posted on 26 Agustus 2010 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply