Kuroshitsuji Quotes! :D

I like this anime so much :D


and this is the quotes from :



Ciel Phantomhive


"Seomething once lost will never return"
(Referring to Elizabeth) "It's not like I became her fiancée. I was forced to do it."
 "To smile happily, I've ... forgotten."
(To Prince Soma) "Who's my best friend? Don't say such ridiculous things."
"Yes, 'kids' have a great greed for games."
"Father, Mother, God, please ... Why? Why is there no one? No one comes to our rescue."
(To Sebastian) "You shall never betray me. You shall never leave my side. No matter what!"

Sebastian Michaelis


(To Agni) "Friends, is it? That's the first time anyone has said that to me."
"I do not need a thousand souls, I only need one, which is my master's."
"What would a Phantomhive Butler be if I couldn't do such a thing?"
"Yes ...I am a demon. There's no way I could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What I understand is...only the taste of a human's soul"
"If it's your wish I will follow you everywhere. Even if your throne crumbles and your shiny crown turns to rust. Beside you as you lie, softly down, I will be. Until I hear the words, 'check mate'."
(To Ciel Phantomhive) "I´m a butler. I can´t let my master see the form that speaks badly of my reputation."
(To Alois)"I won't let you touch him. Young master would be sullied if an inferior, dirty person like you were to touch him."
"Any game becomes boring when it lacks thrills."


Elizabeth Middleford


"No matter what I do, Ciel won't tell me anything. What should I do?"
"He finally returned to the mansion, but he wasn’t able to laugh anymore. I love Ciel. I love Ciel’s smile. Why is it as though we always seem to end up going in circles? How can I bring back his smile?" 


This entry was posted on 22 September 2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply