Favourite Quotes and Pictures

1. My best friend pretends I don’t exist. She’s gone from my life, acting like she’s so much better than I am. She talks to my friends right in front of me, even if I was already talking to them first. It’s like she’s trying to mock me or something. Torture me. And I was already suicidal before she had to dump me like that. I didn’t even do anything…  I’m miserable. I’ve lost everything. Or at least it feels that way. I don’t really care anymore. Pain becomes so intense that there’s a point where you don’t notice it getting any worse. It’s like I’m dead. But not just yet. I don’t know…


2.





"I didn't notice you were here"
"That's allright" Eeyore said as he sat down
"Nobody ever does


3.


.



True Love never dies
Hey , look , they're dead


4. I can’t even think about you without crying. You should’ve just left it as it was because ‘best friends’ isn’t going to happen ever again, not after this.

 

 5.

So much later, that the old narrator got tired of waiting and they had to hire a new one =))


6.


tomorrow must be better than today !


7. Dear bestfriend, please stay in my life forever because, you are one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. :'D


8. 

to anyone that ever told you that you're no good... They're no better



9.


everybody wants happiness , nobody wants pain , but you can't have a rainbow
without a little rain

10.


Some things I cannot change
But I'll try, I'll never know


Picture from : my tumblr

This entry was posted on 06 September 2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply