^o^



I’m envy with their friendship . They’re a very close best friend . 
Why ? 
Why they always seems like they’re happy ?
Why they always together ? 
Why there's no one can't separate them ? 
Are they happy  ? 
I have many friends , and why ?
Why I feels so empty? 
Why I can’t be happy as them ? 
Why there's something lost in my life?
Why I can't smile and laugh just like them?
Why I always feel like I don’t have a friend?
But in fact, I have many friend and they always understand me
What's wrong with me ? 
I feel like I'm fading away from certain friends
I feel like I'm forgotten by them

This entry was posted on 18 Oktober 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “^o^”

  1. oliiiiiv-chaaaaan (sok make chan #plak)
    apa kabaaar? :D
    wah oliv kenapa? O.O
    ada masalah ama sahabatnya?

    BalasHapus
  2. hikari :
    hi--hi--HIKARIIII !! LAMA GA KETEMUUU !! *lari lari lebay

    hehehe gitu deh , emang mungkin ada err 'sedikit' masalah , tapi palingan ntar beres sendiri XDD

    BalasHapus