about : blank

BLANK ! Ngerjain tugas agama yang seabrek ! *nggak seabrek sih , tapi banyak (?) >_< aaarrrggggh

oh iya tadi ada yang menarik pas pelajaran b.Inggris , jadi kita kayak ngisi pertanyaan gitu
[kata Bella ini mah mengkhayal bebas] jadi ada beberapa pertanyaan gitu , dan kalo gasalah pertanyaannya kayak gini



1. What will you do if you have graduated from SMPN 5 Bogor?
And I answered : Say thanks to Allah, and I will continue to Senior High School that I want to get in (if I can get in to that SHS hehe XD semoga bisa , amin)

2. What will you do if there's no homework ?
I answered : online , chatting, send SMS to my friend , play internet , read manga , watch anime etc. [pengen jawab begini : pengennya sih saya jumpalitan , jejeritan , rolling rolling dina lantai , tapi kaga deh , ntar bajunya kotor]

3. What will you do if you get 1 billion dollars ?
I anwered : I will exchange that dollars into rupiahs , then I will buy ALL comics in Gramedia , buy ALL anime DVDs , I will give half of my money to my father and mother , then I will help the people who doesn't have money [anjir gilee haha] , then I will go to JAPAN , SEOUL , AMERICA [oke ,yang amerika gua cuma bercanda] then I will ask my friend to go to Japan with me ghahahahahhahahahaha [daya khayal tingkat tinggi bro!!]

4. What will you do if you meet Justin Bieber?
Kick him [digaplokin JB-ers] gomen ne~~ ! cuma bercanda v(_ _)v
I will take a photo of him , then let him go [cuma buat dipajang di blog doang fotonya , dan menyombongkan diri "tadi JB maen ke rumah gue looooohhh dan ternyata dia kake kake" (ditendang JB-ers, gomen ne lagi!! >__< hehe cuma becanda]

5. What will you do if you have a good mark on UN ?
I answered : say thanks to Allah , then I will cry , hug my mom , and laugh [serius , gue jawab gitu dan sama si Miss dibenerin nyehehehe XD]

6. What will you do if Mrs . **** sit beside you ?
Nervous, silent , checking uniform [apakah sudah rapi] , checking socks [apakah sudah cukup panjang] , checking belt [apakah masih ada di pinggang] , checking shoes [apakah sudah hitam (?)] and then escape from that place (oke ini parah)

7. What will you do if Mr. Tukul wants you to be a guest star?
I will rolling in the floor , then I will jump over the room .. THANKS TUKULEEEE!!!!!!
\(^____^)/

8. What will you do if the weather is nice?
I will play outside lalalanlaa~~~ XDD [oke yang ini sangat simple]

menurut kalian jawaban gue gimana ? gila ? banget -_-

This entry was posted on 04 Oktober 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply