I LIKE QUOTES

The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.
-- Abraham Lincoln

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
-- Aristotle

Friends doesn't need a long words

A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails

How Long you and your best friends through your life together ? Think ! Don't be a hypocrite .. <-- like this!

"My Best Friend is My Full Heart"

Friends are forever.

True friendship never ends. <-- like this !

Friendship is the golden thread that ties all hearts together

"The only way to have a friend is to be one."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Albert Camus

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
-- Elbert Hubbard


Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure. -- Jewish Saying

In my mind: 'I Love My Best Friends, My Lovely, My relatives, and all who close to me!' But still in my mind is ' I Love My Family '

Best Friends Listen to what you say <-- like this

Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever

Friendship is love with wings :)

A FRIENDSHIP can't live it's there aren't LOVE

Have you best Friend ? It's haven't, hurry up looking for it ! Because Best Friend is the Second heart in our life

A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway. -- Fr. Jerome Cummings

Hold a true friend with both your hands.
-- Nigerian Proverb


"A faithful friend is the medicine of life."
-- Apocrypha

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.

"The best mirror is an old friend."
--George Herbert

Advice from your friends in like the weather, some of it is good, some of it is bad

(via @peoplesaythat )

The quotes is soooooooo goooooooooood :)
I want to Retweet all but I can't because this bad da-n connection -__-

This entry was posted on 12 Juni 2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “I LIKE QUOTES”