~.~


Try to use English :D

Today I was very bored and so scared with my classmate
When I walked to canteen with my friend from Junior Red Cross and some friend from Sains Club. And you know -- I joined Junior Red Cross, but I'm not too active in there ..
And then my friend talking about the extracurricular and many more, and then I said
"Aaah~ I'm so bored, I think I'm useless and never been noticed in Junior Red Cross"
And then all my friend is silent, I know there's something in their eyes , they don't like the things that I talked , so I kept silent too

And then A say something to B and C so loudly so I can heard them

(Indonesian mode on)

A : SALAM PMR YUUUK !
B : Tapi gua kan bukan anak PMR
C : Salamnya sama gua aja , gua kan anak PMR (si C ada di sebelah gua)
A : *salam PMR dengan si C dengan gaya yang sangat ... mencolok*
*salam PMR sama si B dengan gaya yang mencolok juga*
B : Ta..Tapi gue kan bukan anak PMR
C : gapapa .. Belajar ..
Gue : .... *diem ngeliatin si A pergi gitu aje*

Merasa ngga enak hati ih ;(

This entry was posted on 12 Juni 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply