Omegle cacad again

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
Stranger: hey whats up :) instead of waste your time and mine chatting to someone we can't see..
Stranger: I am female, 30 y/o looking for an ordinray guy(not some freak) to meet on weekends for romance and possibly a little more, or at least someone to chat with online. I have met two guys on here already and we had ***, but that was all.
Stranger: If you want to see some pics of me, and learn a little about me go to my blog lovelexa06.tumblr.com.. I also have sexier pics(but obviously not in public view) just get my cell or IM from my blog.
You: KUMAHA SIA !
You have disconnected.

This entry was posted on 19 Juli 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply