thanks god .. for everything

thanks god, I have a complete family, who always care to me everytime

a supermom who always care to me since I was little and reminds me everything and always in my side , thanks mom , you're the very very very special person in my life
a dad who always help the homework
a little sister that I can crazy with

thanks god , thanks to meet me with them , the persons who always make me smile , the persons who always stay by my side , the persons who care to me every time , when I'm have a bad day , when my tears come down , when I'm happy , they're always there for me
thanks god ..thanks god , I have many friends I can trust and they're very nice to me, they doesn't fake , I love them , I don't want to lose them , God , please , I want to stay by their side , forever

This entry was posted on 15 November 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “thanks god .. for everything”