Some Quotes ^o^

I have some quotes for the m-m-m-m-monster ! yeah !
But anyway , I want to to tell you about The Monster
Is it really a monster ? haha lol , she is a human
But her behavior is just like a monster
Is very scary and suc**
She always angry to people who asked her about a lessons
Well , I know she is very smart and diligent girl
And that's make her very arrogant :/
When she's angry .. She's often says these word to me :
"You Fools ! Suc** ! Fre*k!! Go away from here!"

I know I'm a fools girl , and also a stupid girl
But ME is ALWAYS ME !
and YOU is ALWAYS YOU!
I can't be you ! I can't be arrogant like YOU ! HAHAHA !
I can angry to people like you
I'm not YOU !
If I was you , you'll also don't like me !

And the facts is : "The 'monster' is my old best friend!"
Really stupid , huh ? Traitor !
And when she's was my best friend
Everything is alright , well .. We are the craziest best friend ever !
But that all change :(

HEY YOU ! GO BACK TO OLD YOU ! I MISS THE OLD YOU ! :'c

Quotes #01 :
"Hello , My Long Lost Old Best Friend .. What happens to you ? Is something happen to you ? If no .. Well, go back to old you , you're such like a Monster , you know ??"

Quotes #02 :
"Hello , My Long Lost Old Best Friend .. Don't angry to me please .. I'm an angel 0:)" <-- slapped hehe >///<

Quotes #03 :
"Hello , My Long Lost Old Best Friend.. Don't angry to me , please ... If you hate me , hate me .. But please .. Never forget me"

Quotes #04 :
"Hello , My Long Lost Old Best Friend.. Don't angry , you're such like a witch, you know??"

Quotes #05 :
"Hello , My Long Lost Old Best Friend , I love you , I love you as a friend , whatever you now , I don't care you are a Monster , Witch , Or whatever.. I STILL LOVE YOU AS A FRIEND , CAUSE A BEST FRIEND ALWAYS LOVE HER/HIS BEST FRIEND WHATEVER IT'S HAPPENS :')"

Quotes #06 :
"Hello , My Long Lost Old Best Friend , two words to you : first word is YOU , second word is CHANGE"

Quotes #07 :
"Hello , My Long Lost Old Best Friend , You say I'm fools and stupid , well , I know that , thanks for remembering me about that , I'll change FOR YOU"

Quotes #08 :
"Hello , My Long Lost Old Best Friend , I still remember you , but you ? You never remember me , and stabbed me from back , wow , you are a real best friend I have ever have"

Quotes #09 :
"Hello , My Long Lost Old Best Friend , maybe when you angry to me , I'm keep silent , then I'm gone .. Do you know ? What I doing when I gone ? Crying.."

Quotes #10 :
"Hello , My Long Lost Old Best Friend , this is my last quotes to you , I hope you hear this : What I think when you angry to me ? Why are you not same like when I first met you ?"

This entry was posted on 01 Mei 2010 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply