LOL ROFL

I want to go to somewhere now , but before it , I want to post my conversation with Korean People in Omegle :)





You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: 한국인 찾습니다.ㅋㅋㅋ

You: hi :)

Stranger: di

Stranger:

Stranger: 말 놔라

Stranger: ㅋㅋ

Stranger: 한국인 티난다

Stranger: ㅋㅋ

Stranger: 병신아

Stranger: 한국인이지

You: english please :)

Stranger: yeah

Stranger: i'm sorry

Stranger: haha

Stranger: i'm just looking for

Stranger: my countryman

Stranger: haha

You: oooh youre from korea , right ?

Stranger: yeah..

You: and I'm from Indonesia :)

Stranger: 야 너도 한국인이잖아 ㅋㅋ 말 놓으라고 ㅋㅋ

Stranger: oh!

Stranger: how did you know what i'm saying was Korean?

You: because I ever see that in Korean Drama

You: haha

Stranger: but in Korean drama,, the people are so ugly in there

Stranger: haha

Stranger: Koreans are not that so ugly like in television XD

You: XD hahahaha

You: but there are some who handsome in korean drama lol XD

Stranger: do you know their name?

Stranger: :)

You: I know Boys Before Flower and I just know some of their name

You: do you like 'boys before flower' ?

Stranger: no

You: why ?

Stranger: it's soooo childish XD

You: childish ? lol XD

You: my friends in the class like it

Stranger: wow

Stranger: do you love Korean music?

You: yeah , I love Girl's Generation / SNSD

Stranger: wow

Stranger: lol do you?

Stranger: I love them,too

You: yeah

Stranger: can you sing their song? XD

You: no -_- its too difficult XD

Stranger: but for Korean.. It's childish,too

Stranger: gagaga

Stranger: hahaha

You: hahaha , childish ? wkwkwk XD

Stranger: it's kidding XD

You: oohh hahaha

Stranger: RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR!!!

You: do you have a blog ?

You: or twitter account ?

You: hello ?

Stranger: http://hope.keumdang.ms.kr/~s8relax

Stranger: sorry i

Stranger: was looking for

Stranger: my blog account

Stranger: haha

Stranger: just click everything XD

You: it doesnt work :/

Stranger: woooooo.. that's too bad

You: yes

Stranger: o

You: do you have a twitter account ?

Stranger: tears from eyes~~

Stranger: no

Stranger: I don't

Stranger: :)

You: okaay no problem

Stranger: well,, do you have a blog?

Stranger: i want to see it XD

You: yes , but my blog is using indonesian languange

You: do you understand it ? >///<

Stranger: NO PROBLEM HEHE

Stranger: you're shy aren't you ?? haha

You: hehe :D

You: this is my blog : http://gataualamatblogapajadinyangasal.blogspot.com/

You: and I will put this conversation on my blog , haha :D

Stranger: haha that sounds very coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
You:
whats cool ?

Stranger: putting conversation on your blog XD

You: hehe XD

You: thank yoou :D

You: hey stranger , nice to meet you :D

Stranger: DO YOU KNOW naruto??

You: I must go to somewhere , Im off now , bye :D

You: I know ! and I like <3

Stranger: OH.. BYE BYE !!

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

This entry was posted on 01 Mei 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply