Hatsune Miku - Marionette Syndrome (マリオネットシンドローム)




English Lyrics


Smiling with that doll-like face, little ugly me speaks, 
Spewing poison day after day to look out for myself 

I'll be just as cute as they are... well, that's just what I thought at first, 
But they're all just as huge liars, aren't they? 

Who are all the kind people? There's none, there's none, there's nobody, nobody, none 
Only wounded hearts - it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts 

Hiding both sadness and anxiety, you pretend to laugh, 
Yet a single glance at your eyes shows me traces of tears, 
So don't look at me anymore... 

No one trusts their right hand, and their lefts are awkward
Stumbling now and ever, always simply nodding yes 

Who should I hate next to get their respect? 
I'm just somebody's marionette at best... 

Now, I find I simply don't know, as if this body's not my own 
And since I live as a puppet might, I can't expect my future to be bright 

I look my reflection in the eyes, and it's laughing at your scars, 
And as my tears dry up, I'm wandering, walking, lost 

Controlled by uncuttable strings, I'm living life as a puppet 
I try to escape, I try to hide, but nothing will change; 
So just destroy me already... 






Japan



Ningyou mitai na kao o shite warau minikui atashi no koe ga
Kyou mo doku o haki jibun o mamoru no

Kawaii ano ko no you ni nante saisho wa omotteita kedo
Douse ano ko mo usotsuki nan desho

Yasashii hito wa daremo inai inai inai inai na
Kizutsuketeku kokoro ga itai itai itai itai na

Kanashimi mo fuan mo kakushite waratta furi o suru kedo
Kimi no me o mitsumeta totan ni namida ga dasou dakara
Mou atashi o minaide

Migi-te o azukeru hito wa inai shi hidari-te wa bukiyou dashi
Kyou mo tsumadzuki tadatada unazuki

Ano ko no kigen o toru tame ni tsugi wa dare o kirai ni nareba ii?
Douse atashi wa dareka no marionetto

Ima no atashi wa maru de rikai shinai itai mitai na
Ningyou dakara akarui mirai jitai kitai shinai na

Kagami ni utsuru atashi no me ga kimi no kizuato o warau
Namida mo kawaite sono manma samayoi aruiteru yo

Kirenai ito de ayatsurareta karakuri shikake no seikatsu o
Nogareyou to kakuretete mo nanimo kawaranai kara
Mou atashi o kowashite 

This entry was posted on 29 April 2011 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply