Hatsune Miku - Eight Hundred




Eight Hundred (English)


Everything I'm going to say is the truth 
Sugar is salty, and salt is so sweet 
Winter is a sweaty season, and summer is a freezing one 
Whales swim in the starry sky, diving through an eternal rainbow 

I hate everything about you, and I never want you to be with me 
I'd forget you in a moment, there's nothing memorable about you 

The gods exist, and 6.5 billion dreams will come true 
Someday strife will disappear, and everyone can smile eternally 
And although I hate you, you're fine and still breathing... 
Still breathing... 

Everything I'm going to say is still the truth 
There's no end to life, and changing the past is trivial 

I hate everything about you, right down to your stomach growling 
If you're not sleepy, you sleep again; if you're weary, you wake up 

The sun rises in the west, and rabbits live on the moon 
Happiness is ever endless, and everyone on earth is a good person 
And although I hate you, I can meet you any time I want... 
Any time I want... 

Everything I just said was an utter lie, so, 
I want you to ignore it, please ignore it 

The gods don't exist, nearly all dreams will crumble 
Strife will go on, and everyone sees the end coming 
I love everything about you, I wanted you to be with me forever 
The vanishing you and me, the liar... 
Me, the liar... 

Everything I just said could be lies or the truth, I don't know 
In this wonderful world, 
I want part of you to live too 
I want part of you to live too 

* A common Japanese term for "full of lies" is "usohappyaku," literally "lies eight hundred." Strangely, 800 just seems to be a somewhat-random number to represent "a lot," so it technically shouldn't mean much on its own, but... 



-----------------------------------------------------------------


oh ya yang pas bagian "The gods don't exist, nearly all dreams will crumble" , itu bukan berarti Tuhan bener bener gak ada , Tuhan yang dimaksud disini adalah "Mythical God" <--- kata seseorang di Youtube , yep... The God is exist and I believe it , always :D
anyway , saya suka banget sama PV nya uuuu~ kawai nyaaa--- :3 

This entry was posted on 29 April 2011 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Hatsune Miku - Eight Hundred”

  1. :') hemm, liriknya sama persis dengan kenyataanku untuk watashi no ooji

    BalasHapus