....

Anjir, kenapa pengen hiatus blog sama tumblr tuh susah banget yah kenapa
dan saya menemukan kata kata yang sangat mengena ini disebuah website


I think when it's all over,
It just comes back in flashes, you know?
It's like a kaleidoscope of memories.
It just all comes back. But he never does.
I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen.
It's not really anything he said or anything he did,
It was the feeling that came along with it.
And the crazy thing is I don't know if I'm ever gonna feel that way again.
But I don't know if I should.
I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright
Maybe he knew that when he saw me.
I guess I just lost my balance.
I think that the worst part of it all wasn't losing him.
It was losing me.

#garuktanah #galau #gak

This entry was posted on 08 Januari 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply