A Turning Point



HAI. kangen sama gue nggak? Enggak ya, yaudah...

So, I'm on holiday for one month, yay! I decided to write on my blog again.
Why? Why I disappeared back then? Well, maybe I was just focus on national exams and stuffs back then but now I'm here! At Bogor Agricultural University. An unordinary college, I think... I met a lot of interesting people and I learn new things, I've got new hobbies, such as: reading a free pdf novel, cooking, crafting and that was good. I feel like I gained my self-esteem back (What?) but seriously, I was a pathetic person with no self-esteem back then. I realized that I wrote my blog just because I was too depressed to tell anyone. And I'm just doing the same now. What a pathetic person I am.

College's not scary. I can cope up with the lecture, and... Well, with the people in it. So why are you depressed?

Well maybe it's just because the group-thing. You know. I'm not a type that can cope up with that group-thing matter. I'm a loner and I'm okay with that. What's the problem? I can eat by myself, I can go anywhere just by myself and I'm okay with that! I don't need those bunch of friends to accompany me everywhere and everytime. But some people are just.... not okay with that. They saw me like a loner monster. Wow! How amazing. That's great. Thank you.

But it doesn't mean that I don't have any friends here. I have soooo much friends here. I told myself that I should be good to anyone. And I did that. And I'm good to anyone. And because of that. I never have a close friend, you know? But... Why I couldn't be me??

I'm not a type of person that just talk to several person and avoid the rest. Like making a closed group that only several people can get inside.

Well, gue jujur gue pas SMA sama temen-temen gue emang ngebuat closed-group like that. Kenapa? Because we were different than other classes and that made us... A little weird.

"Aksel" is weird. At least that's what other people think about us.

But now, everyone is the same. So why did they make such a closed-group?? Like making a gap between closed-groups and anyone. Closed-group ini nggak cuma satu loh. Ada banyak. Dan lu nggak memikirkan apa yang terjadi pada orang-orang yang nggak punya grup?

Gue pernah nyapa orang yang ngebuat closed-group like that. And she doesn't even looked at my eyes.  I know she hear my voice but she didn't care

And this is why I hated the society so much.

Remember my old posts? I had posted a post like this before.
I'm sorry, sorry kalo post ini sedikit sarkastik dan nyenggol kalian, buat kalian yang ngerasa sih ya. Hahahaha. Susah nih, kesarkastikan gue makin susah dibendung. Sorry

I wrote everything that's on my mind. Is that wrong?

This entry was posted on 24 Januari 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply